Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lady*Refined

Rebecca is the owner of Lady*Refined, and is the most helpful, kind, caring, friendly, courteous, and down-right sweet person that I know on okay. We are approximately the same sizes, and I have often had to impose on her to begee my "Manniquin".
I have gotten the most beautiful blouses from Rebecca and her site, Lady*Refined. My husband has even been helpful to me - willingly. He dislikes shopping, so helping me choose one of the manygorgeous, satin or vintage blouses in Rebecca's site is a "snap" for him. We have NEVER been disappointed with anything that we've gotten from her site, Lady*Refined. I once told Rebecca that on a 1 to 10 scale...shopping with her is a 125!
She actually CARES about her customers, to the point of wanting to know how they are doing,and gives a hearing ear to any problemsor questions that they might have. Rebecca answers emails and "Contact Member" questionsin lightening-fast time!
Rebeccais a priceless jewel on the blacelet that is okay!
Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment