Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Satellite VS Cabel

This guide pertains to Satellite dishs like Dish Network for tvand Direcway for high speedinternet.
I had used both systemsfor several years untill Armstrong cabel came along just a few months ago with high speed internet and anexcellent tv lineup for less than half of what i was paying forDish And Directway services.
Direcway was costing me $69.00 a month and it was about five times faster than dial up with the DW6000 modem but the Armstrong cabel is about ten times faster than my Direcway system was.
Dish network was costing me $86.00 a month and i just had the top 120 channel line up plus some local channels. My main reason for going with Dish network was for the high def tv signal with the 811 dish receiver.
A few months went by befor i noticed i could'nt tell one bit of difference between the so called high def channels and the digital ones and neither could anyone else.
Now that i have Armstrong Cabel for both internet access and tv programing is no longer a problem because i have a DVR programing is simple and i can rewind or pause live tv sonowmy entire family is happy at 1/2 the price of both satellite systems gebined
No more sweeping and scrapeing ice and snow on a cold Winters night,i would regeend cabel to anyone who can get it for both internet access and tv.
I hope this guide will help because i learned the hardway.
Happy okaying
It was'nt my tv's fault because i got the best 65 inch Hitachi on the market with surround sound,the dish system was a real pain to use with a vcr because no one in my family could program anything but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment