Wednesday, September 14, 2011

warrantech extended warranty or non-warranty

I purchased an extended warranty for a dlp tv and a seperate bulb warranty. Bulb went out on TV. I have been trying to get Warrantech to send out bulb for 4 weeks. I have spoke with multiple people, customer service reps and supervisors (Juan). I have been informed a bulb is scheduled to be sent out, but could not give date. Since this gepany initially registered the warranty wrong they had to re-register it and I had to wait, wait, wait. Everyone I spoke with agreed it was their fault it was taking so long for the part, but when I asked if theywould pay overnight shipping I was told by SUPERVISOR Juan he did not have the authority to do that. Asked to speak with someone who had the authority and was told they were not there. Have left messages and customer service reps, using the term loosely, have said they have sent emails for upper management to call me. But alas, here it is a month later and still nobulb and no phone call back. I call everyday, just on the principle, and I get told the same thing....emails sent.....someone will call you back.
I would not buy another warranty from this gepany. Save your money in case something does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment