Thursday, July 23, 2009

______________________Jeep Wrangler TJ Winch Plate - $75 (huntington)


Jeep Wrangler TJ (97-06) Winch Plate

I think it is a Superwinch winch-mount plate, which goes for $179.99 new, but I am not positive of this (I am being honest with you…I am an honest Jeeper!). Nonetheless, I am positive that it is a reliable and sturdy winch plate. I am selling it for $75.

The winch-mount plate was taken off of my 2001 Jeep Wrangler before I sold it this Spring. It is in excellent shape and is easy to bolt on to any Jeep Wrangler TJ. I had a Warn 8000 lb. winch on it, although I think it will fit many other winches. As previously mentioned, a new winch plate goes for 179.99 (check out http://www.quadratec.com/products/product_search.php?cv=200

Orignal From: ______________________Jeep Wrangler TJ Winch Plate - $75 (huntington)

No comments:

Post a Comment